Public Works Administration

Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I contact for water or wastewater utility service?
Call 407-539-6200 (pick Utility Billing) or by email at Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.  For emergency services after 5:00 p.m. call 407-539-6262.

Who do I contact for repairs of streets, street signs, street lights?
Contact the Public Works Department at 407-539-6252 or fill out our online request form
Residential Repair Request Form 

Garbage/yard trash pickup schedule? Special pickup schedule?
Contact: 407-539-6278.
Solid Waste Service Info

Where can I obtain a Right-of-Way permit?
Visit the Public Works Department, 1827 Fennell Street, call (407)539-6252, or e-mail

City Hall Visits

The City of Maitland’s Public Works Department actively participates in live demonstrations for school visits to City Hall. City Hall visits enable students to learn about government, how it works, and what’s involved. 


Provides administrative support through the Public Works Director and administrative staff to all the various divisions within the Public Works Department.


Water Production/Distribution
Lakes Management
Stormwater Management
Environmental Stormwater Utility
Street Maintenance
Fleet Maintenance
Grounds Maintenance
Arbor Care
Engineering Services